VelaShape III with Guided Mode - Top-performing Solution, Now Better Than Ever
VelaShape® III provides a highly effective solution for comfortable, non-invasive, body contouring for a wide range of patients and treatment areas.
Cellulite and circumference reduction treatments with VelaShape III entail zero downtime and little or no discomfort. Short treatment sessions and outstanding results, from as little as a single session, mean high productivity and revenues for your clinic, and high satisfaction for your patients.
Now, VelaShape III with Guided Mode offers an enhanced treatment experience – for both patients and operators.
The advanced software simplifies operation and minimizes technique sensitivity, further improving comfort level. The result: even more reliable and effective treatments, every time.
Enjoy easier, more reliable, patient-centric operation with new Guided Mode software and advanced system design:
- Standardized treatment guidance – Minimizes operator dependency and allows safe delegation to operators.
- Step-by-step guided process – Eliminates the need to count pulses and navigate, increases motivation, reduces user fatigue, and improves the operator experience.
- Versatile system – Operator chooses between foot pedal or hand trigger operation, Guided Mode or Free Style; choice of 4 applicator covers.
- Compact, ergonomic design – Award-winning device fits in any treatment room; operator can sit or stand during treatment.
*Note: Images are provided by the supplier. Actual results may vary from person to person. Details please refer to the official website declaration.
Cellulite and Localized Fat Backgrounder
Powered by Syneron’s patented elōs technology, VelaShape III combines IR (infrared), bi-polar RF (radiofrequency) and vacuum to precisely and effectively heat the tissue.
Infrared light (IR) heats the tissue up to 3 mm depth
Bi-polar radio frequency (RF) heats tissue up to 20 mm depth
Vacuum ensures precise delivery of energy
Mechanical manipulation improves lymphatic drainage and cellulite smoothing
VelaShape Technology Mechanism of Action
The combination of IR and vacuum-coupled RF technologies causes deep heating of the fat cells (adipocytes), their surrounding connective fibrous septae, and the underlying dermal collagen fibers. The optimal design of the electrodes and the concurrent application of vacuum allows for deeper
and faster heat penetration. In turn, this promotes an increase in circulation, lymphatic drainage, cellular metabolism and collagen depositing. It also stimulates fibroblast activity and remodels the extracellular matrix. The result: A localized reduction in skin laxity, volume and an overall improvement in skin structure and texture.
* Declaration: Our company is formally authorised by VelaShape. the official query address: http://www.velashape.com/physician-finder/